Chain Electric Company (“Chain”) respects the privacy of every individual who visits www.chainelectric.com (“this website”). These privacy guidelines outline the information Chain may collect and how we may use that information. If you have any objection to these privacy guidelines, you should immediately discontinue use of this website. By using this website, you agree and acknowledge that personal information collected through this website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any of the countries around the world in which Chain maintains offices, including the United States.
- Personally-Identifiable Information. Chain will not collect any personally identifiable information (PII) about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your PII collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at itsupport at bchain.com or (601) 545-3800. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files. When you do provide us with PII, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process the information to better understand your needs and how Chain can improve our services; we may use the information to contact you; and we may provide the information to third parties.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically. In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, your IP address, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
- Information We May Place Automatically On Your Computer’s Hard Drive. When you view one of our websites or advertisements, we may store some information on your computer. This information may be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. Cookies allow us to tailor a website to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of www.chainelectric.com (“this website”). You agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Guidelines by your use of this website in any way. These Terms and Conditions may be modified by Chain Electric Company (“Chain”) from time-to-time.
- Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise stated, this website and all information made available on this website (hereinafter “information”) is the property of Chain. This website, the information, and the selection and arrangement of the Information are protected by proprietary U.S. and international laws, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress trade secret, unfair competition, and/or other intellectual property laws. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, Chain does not grant any express or implied rights to use this Website or the Information. The posting of any information on the website does not constitute a waiver of any of Chain’s proprietary rights in such information or a transfer of any such rights to a third party. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“the marks”) displayed on this website are the property of Chain. No permission is granted to use the marks without the prior consent of Chain.
- Links to other websites. This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Chain has no control over any such other websites or the contents therein, and shall have no liability arising out of or related to such websites or their content. The existence of such websites does not constitute an endorsement by Chain of such websites, the availability or contents of the websites (including any advertising, products or other materials), any link contained in such websites, or the operators of such websites.
- Modifications to this website. Chain may from time to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website or any portion thereof, with or without notice. Chain shall not be liable to any party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- This website is provided by Chain “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Chain makes no warranty that (I) this website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure from viruses or tampering by third parties, or error-free; (II) the results that may be obtained from the use of this website will be effective, accurate or reliable; (III) the quality of this website will meet your expectations; or that (IV) any errors or defects in this website will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Chain or through or from use of this website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- In no event shall Chain, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or if Chain has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with you use of or access to this website.